Code of conduct in the campsite
Campsite management asks its dear guests to obey the following house rules:
- Only guests registered at the reception can be accommodated in the campsite.
- The choice of space in the camping area is free, except on numbered pitches, with the obligation of using the space rationally, taking care of your neighbours’ space.
- It is strictly forbidden to put nails in trees or any kind of damage of trees, taking gravel off the beach, fencing the space in which you are located or any kind of construction work on the selected place. Campsite management approves only standardised fences. Not following this rule takes away the privilege of staying in the campsite.
- Registration is from 8 AM for the guests staying in the camping place, from 12 PM for guests staying in the camping pitch, and from 4 PM for guests staying in mobile homes. Check-out of guests leaving the camping place and the camping pitch is until 12:30 PM, and check-out of guests leaving a mobile home is until 9 AM.
- Guests are kindly asked to carry the registration form with them all the time and to show it at the request of the campsite employees.
- Personal vehicles can enter only between 7 AM and 11 PM with the possession of a registration number.
- It is forbidden to park personal vehicles outside of accommodation units.
- Setting up tents is allowed from 9 AM to 10 PM.
- Bonfires are forbidden by law because of fire hazard.
- Please do not make noise which could disturb other guests, including the use of radios, televisions and musical instruments; peace and quiet periods in the campsite are from 11 PM to 7 AM. Afternoon quiet period is from 1 PM to 3 PM. Not following this rule takes away the privilege of staying in the campsite.
- The speed limit for vehicles driving through the campsite is 20 km/h. Pedestrians in the campsite have the right of way over vehicles.
- Guests are obligated to take care of the cleanliness of the space they are using. Garbage is to be put in plastic bags and thrown away into containers. Leave used spaces in sanitary blocks the way you would like to see them when you arrive.
- Mobile homes inventory control is done on the day of your departure and any kind of damage or disappearance is subject to fines.
- Dog owners are obligated to register their pets at the reception along with the proof of vaccination. Dog owners are obligated to keep their dogs on a leash, and to keep them tied at their space. Owners are obligated to clean up after their pets. Not following this rule is subject to fines.
- If you have found left or forgotten items, please bring them to the reception immediately.
- Visits are allowed only in the case of registration at the reception. For a shorter stay in the campsite, visitors are obligated to leave a valid personal document at the reception, which will be returned upon leaving the campsite.
- In the case of a stay at the campsite which is longer than 2 hours, we charge the stay at the reception.
- For connection or disconnection of electricity, please see campsite reception. Control of electric installations is performed by the campsite employee in charge. Broken electric installations will be disconnected from the campsite electricity network.
- At the reception you can leave jewellery, money and other valuables.
- We are not responsible for loss of items from tents or mobile homes.
- Calculation and payment of services can be done on the day of departure or one day before departure by 8:00 PM.
- The complaint book and the book of impressions is located at the campsite reception.
- Guests who do not follow these house rules, as well as guests who, with their behaviour disturb the peace and quiet and other guests will not be able to use campsite accommodation services.