COVID-19 PREVENTION & PROTECTION
Anti-epidemic measures at Camping Stobreč Split
Covid 19 - Anti-epidemic measures
To make your stay at our Campsite as pleasant and safe as possible please inform yourself about all the preventive and safety measures.
Please note that all our facilities are maintained and organized in accordance to advised disinfection and organization measures.
At the entrance to each of our facilities you will find measures and rules of conduct that apply.
Take care of yourself and your loved ones and most important one enjoy your vacation :)
• Avoid handling and close conversation and please keep the recommended distance of 1.5 meter with the persons who are not your family members
• Wash your hands thoroughly
• Use disinfectants
• Avoid touching eyes, mouth and nose
• Please try that only one family member does the check in, payment and any other form of activity. Personal documents of all family members are required for registration at the campsite.
• You are free to request any additional information from our employees as well via email: email@example.com
• Please make payments by card and use the ATM services rather than an exchange office.
OUR CAMPSITE IS A PART OF THE PROGRAM SAFE STAY IN CROATIA
• By introducing the Safe Stay in Croatia label, Camping Stobreč Split shows that the campsite is putting the visitors' safety first and that we have met the criteria to be designated this label.
• We wish you a pleasant and safe stay at our Campsite with the World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC) Safe Travels label and the national security label Safe Stay in Croatia. These labels identify us as a destination that has adopted global health and hygiene standards and ensures that the prescribed epidemiological measures and health safety recommendations have been taken.
Read more about the labels here: https://www.safestayincroatia.hr/en/
BEACH, SUN & FUN
Due to the peninsular position of our Campsite, two big beaches are spacious enough to accommodate all the guests and provide a safe distance.
Please keep the recommended distance of 1.5 meter with the persons who are not your family members.
Enjoy all the benefits of beach, salt, fun and sun but don’t forget to act responsibly!
Our Sanitary facilities are open and maintained in accordance to advised disinfection and organization measures. If you need any additional assistance from our cleaning ladies at any time, please contact the Campsite reception.
WHAT SHOULD YOU DO IF YOU ARE NOT FEELING WELL AND HAVE SYMPTOMS?
Click here and find all the info about what should you do if you are not feeling well and have symptoms.
FOR EASIER AND FASTER BORDER CROSSING (FOR CERTAIN COUNTRIES), YOU CAN NOW USE APPLICATION;
Fill in the data about persons traveling and stay in Croatia on new website on following link https://entercroatia.mup.hr.
Wish you a safe trip and a wonderful vacation at our Campsite!
For any additional information please do not hesitate to contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org